We all know Dave loved a party,
we all know how he loved fireworks!
So, help us light up the lake the night of the party by
purchasing a lantern
that will either float on the surface of the lake or float into the sky!
Lanterns will be $10 each, with proceeds going to
Lanterns will be $10 each, with proceeds going to
Dana-Farber Cancer Research.
They'll be first come, first serve the day of the party that day!
If you want to buy more than one lantern, email us at bravelikedave@gmail.com.
We might be able to order more!
I just want to say I love you guys and I think this is an awsome idea. Love becca
ReplyDeleteLove you too! ;-) Glad you like!
ReplyDeleteDave, we miss you. Please give our love to our faith sister Emily who we recently lost to Breast Cancer. We will definitely celebrate your life with all of those you loved.
ReplyDeletelove,
Margaret